We are buying accounts with unlocked transfer market access on webapp for FUT 18.
- 20 USD for account with transfer market unlocked on webapp for PS4 and Xbox One platforms
We will make the payment using (optional):
- In coins (we give 15% more than our shop regular price)
With the account should be given:
- E-mail address (we don't accept e-mails from mailboxes: @o2.pl, @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @mail.com or any temporary mailboxes)
- Origin / WebApp password (you can check it on this website: https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app)
- PSN Password (for PS accounts) or XBL password XBL (for XBOX accounts) (The correct PSN credentials you can check here: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action and XBOX here: http://live.xbox.com)
- E-mail password
- FUT Security Answer
The given data must be send us in the form below.
Please check if all data is correct before sending account, entering incorrect data increases the time to check the account to about 24 more hours.
Account after sending will be checked to 24h, but it often goes in a few hours. In urgent cases, we reserve the right to check it to 48 hours.
And now - what to do (for the beginners)?
Firstly, you should create a new e-mail, then depending on the platform, register a new account in the PS Network or Xbox Live. E-mail can not be created on a temporary e-mail box, it must be the possibility to change its password. After creating the account, you should launch FIFA 18, choose Ultimate Team and create a FUT club. Please leave the default team name and do not change any settings. Account must have at least 200 coins. Please be sure to set the e-mail address as Origin login verification, instead of phone number.
The most important thing for us is that the account has access to the transfer market in WebApp. The transfer market in the WebApp work if you can search of any player in the market after logging into your account via this web site: https: //www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app. Please note that WebApp will work immediately after creating the account, but the transfer market will not. There are no clear guidelines, when the access will be unlocked, but you definitely need some time (we do not know how much exactly) to log into the game and play a few games. You do not need to play them "seriously", simply exit the game immediately after it's launch, or even put down the pad during the game. Just the offline game is enough.
We are not responsible for any EA actions (like banning console, or game) due to account selling.
From each console you can create up to 10 FUT accounts.