We are buying accounts with unlocked transfer market access on webapp to FUT 19.
- 13 USD for account with transfer market unlocked on webapp for Xbox One
- 10.5 USD for account with transfer market unlocked on webapp for PS4
We can make the payment using (you can choose):
- PaySafeCard (in PLN)
- bank transfer (in EUR)
- In coins (we give 10% more than our shop regular price)
We can only buy accounts which already has been activated via console in FUT 19. This is not enough if your account has enabled transfer market on WebApp, because it can be enabled only because of account's history in FUT 18. Such access to transfer market will expire soon and that is the reason we do not buy such accounts.
Therefore we require a confirmation, that you launched Ultimate Team on your account on your console. Such confirmation is gaining a trophy via Ultimate Team. Easiest trophies to achieve are:
- to play one match in FIFA Ultimate Team Division Rivals
- to create your own tactic in FIFA Ultimate Team
- to complete a daily challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team
- to win a match in FIFA Ultimate Team Squad Battles
We need following details for account:
- E-mail address (forbidden mailboxes: @interia.pl, @mail.com, @gmail.com, @yahoo.com. We don't also accept e-mail from mailbox located on your private server)
- Origin / WebApp password (you can check it on this website: https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app)
- PSN Password (for PS accounts) or XBL password XBL (for XBOX accounts) (The correct PSN credentials you can check here: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action and XBOX here: http://live.xbox.com)
- E-mail password
- FUT Security Answer
The given data must be send us in the form below.
Please check if all data is correct before sending account, entering incorrect data increases the time to check the account to about 24 more hours.
Account after sending will be checked to 72h, but it often goes in a few hours. In urgent cases, we reserve the right to check it to 96 hours.
And now - what to do (for the beginners)?
Firstly, you should create a new e-mail, then depending on the platform, register a new account in the PS Network or Xbox Live. E-mail can not be created on a temporary e-mail box, it must be the possibility to change its password. After creating the account, you should launch FIFA 19, choose Ultimate Team and create a FUT club. Please leave the default team name and do not change any settings. Account must have at least 200 coins. Please be sure to set the e-mail address as Origin login verification, instead of phone number.
The most important thing for us is that the account has access to the transfer market in WebApp. The transfer market in the WebApp work if you can search of any player in the market after logging into your account via this web site: https: //www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app. Please note that WebApp will work immediately after creating the account, but the transfer market will not. There are no clear guidelines, when the access will be unlocked, but you definitely need some time (we do not know how much exactly) to log into the game and play a few games. You do not need to play them "seriously", simply exit the game immediately after it's launch, or even put down the pad during the game. Just the offline game is enough.
We are not responsible for any EA actions (like banning console, or game) due to account selling. However there is a very low chance for such a penalty.
From each console you can create up to 8 FUT accounts.